Drugies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh

2 posters

Go down

Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh Empty Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

marijuana sat in the cafe eating a pizza in a victorious sitting position. "i have never tasted victory pizza so sweet in my life. i would kill for another one. but i set that in hera's room... bastard..." he wore a yellow crayon colored crown on his head."oh! its falling off! nooo my crown!" he flailed his crown falling onto his pizza. "oh... well it is victory pizza..."[ lol! ]
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh Empty Re: Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh

Post  Hera Heroin Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 am

After a few hours of laying on the pavement, Hera stumbled into the cafe. Pain...aching pain. He needed something to eat. There was an empty sort of feeling in his stomach that made him want to vomit. He wondered into the cafe, and ordered something to eat. A sandwich. That should hold him for a while. He sighed slightly taking a seat, slouching down against the back of the chair. Closing his eyes as he waited for his sandwich to be made.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

https://sweetsweetaddiction.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh Empty he got it for you.

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:17 am

a cafeteria worker came by moments later with a pizza for hera pointing over at marijuana. marijuana yelled over to him " i paid its cool!" he got up carrying his own and moved over to hera's table. "feeling okay buddy?" he smiled. "i felt bad about leaving you high and dry."
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:22 am

He blinked and looked up at the cafeteria worker, nodding slightly. He watched the other, and shook his head as he began coming towards his table. "I don't want you here, and I don't eat this filth." He told the other. "I wasn't high. Please? One huff of your weak shit won't get me high." He said, stubbornly.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh Empty mavrick : just accept an apology.

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 am

"hey hera... im just trying to apologize." he smiled and handed him the crown. "i'll say its weak if you eat the pizza" he smiled slyly knowing he could get another crack in but didnt.
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:29 am

"I told you I am not interested in such filth..." He hesitated. "I ordered a sandwich. That should be enough." He said. He glanced down at the crown. "Are you serious?"
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marijuana : i gotz deh moneh Empty Mavrick : a joker

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 am

" yes im serious all i ever do is joke... i try to be funny..." he smiled and set the crown down. " but then you people take things so serious..." he shook his head leaving. "im going to bed night hera..."
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down