Drugies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marijuana : sellin my wares!

2 posters

Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty marijuana : sellin my wares!

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Mavrick stood under a broken street light in the fading light of the parking, handing some of his marijuana out to a small group of people in return for the money in their wallets. "yeah bruddah this is the good stuff, you'll be alright to just stick with me." one of the group seemed fidgity about what his friends were doing. "don't worry just try not to cough to loud brosef, and don't be sellin' me out unless ya want some harsh tides comin' yer way." he stood straight and walked away counting his money."and still keepin the best for me."
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty Re: marijuana : sellin my wares!

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Hera was walking down the street. For once in a long time he was completely sober. He decided to quit...but he need something to feed his thirst. Some new medicine to take. To make the withdrawal somewhat bearable. He had considered purchasing Opium, it could help take the pain away. Might take away some of the thirst. As he walked down the street, rubbing his arm which was bothering him. It was aching...and stinging. If he was high he wouldn't feel the pain...
Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Mavrick...who happened to be selling the grass. He stood behind the other, waiting for the male to notice him. "You are a disgrace..." He said, shaking his head.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

https://sweetsweetaddiction.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty Mavrick Mad : BIPOLAR CAT GO!

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Mavrick turned and saw hera picking up a stray cat by his feet and shook it until it was scratching " BI-POLAR CAT ATTACK!" mavrick threw the cat at hera watching it scratch at him "I'm a disgrace?!" mavrick's eyes were a little crazed uncharacteristicly. " Don't you ever call me a disgrace at least i bring in some good money. and i don't kill who i am!" he watched the cat mauling hera and smiled but then zoned out.
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Hera stumbled back as the cat clawed at his face, for once Hera wasn't wearing his gas mask. He attempted to pry it off. He finally was able to, throwing it off. The cat landed on its feet, shook itself off, and trotted by. Hera glanced away. "You saw how I acted on that shit." He muttered. "I am still dealing with the side effects, but for once I am in my right mind. And at least I didn't sell myself! It is basically prostitution! You are breaking two laws in one!" He growled at the other, clenching his fists.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty And you call yourself a drug!

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Mavrick ran over picking up the cat it becoming lovey and perched on his shoulder. " and you call yourself a drug?!, you freaking hodad [new guy to the beach] you don't even like what i have. and yeah other people sell me why can't i? now i have enough for individual pizzas" he smiled putting it in his wallet then petting his cat. "i've been around longer then you ever will. and i know the surf as good as any other drug."
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 pm

"Your shit is too weak...you will /never/ experience a GOOD high since your shit doesn't do shit. All it does is burn your throat" Hera said. "And although I am not an old overrated drug like you. You should act your age. There is no beach around, what the fuck is with the surfer lingo? You are just a fat, brain cell killing, old man."
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty Mavrick lays in his trump, the homocide card.

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 pm

"look i may be old but im not fat my metabolism is pretty fast its why i eat so much, and im not outdated people still love me. 6,000 or so people try me everyday." he shook his head. " you newer drugs don't get it because you can't stand the peace of it." he turned petting his cat. " anyways. its used to relieve stress and anxiety. which apparently you have alot." he began walking away with one last word " and at leasst im not a murderer , you new generation ass."
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 pm

The last part set Hera off. He was very sensitive about the subject, and it didn't help that the media has been rubbing it in his face lately. His pale cheeks began to grow flushed, turning a bright shade of pink. As he clenched his fists, and gritted the teeth. He swung his arm and punched the other in the face, full force. "Don't you ever fucking say that!" He growled. "You conceited jackass! Don't you dare sat that!"
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty mavrick : the hell?

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

mavrick fell down but hugged his cat so it didn't get hurt "ouch... damnit hera! don't hit me over the truth! you think you can call me weak right? well smoke a few pounds and then talk to me if you can even open your mouth!" he got up slowly and shook his head. " i'll tell each and every one of you maniacs who do it the same thing. " i am not plausibly capable of killing a human being on my own!" he went to walk away again "and i bet you'll never be able to quit. go talk to opium. maybe that will help you degenrate asshole!" he headed for the cafe.
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"Fuck you!" Hera called. "You don't understand what any of us go through in a daily bases! You are weak, Mavrick! You aren't even fucking strong enough to fight! And at least I am attempting to quit! You claim that your shit is non addictive, yet you have yet to take a break from it! You have been killing your own brain cells from the start!"
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty Mavrick.stop.think.

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Mavrick at this point angry got inside a car on the street hotwiring it and aimed it at hera . "yeah?i can't fight? HOW ABOUT A LITTLE CHICKEN !" he rev'd the engine loudly at hera. "i swear i will run you over. and im straight enough to do this." i can take a break if i want i just choose not to because i need something to help deal with douchebags like you." he ran the car right for hera.
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 pm

"What the fuck? You are calling me a maniac?!" He called, his eyes widening as the other started the engine. He took a couple of steps back, with a nervous smile. "Heh...You wouldn't actually do it..." He said, taking a few more steps back. "I thought you were supposed to be calm...chill?" He said, his eyes narrowing as the other started driving the car. Without hesitation, he started running down the street. He hopped upon to the dead grass, and started running across it, to get away from the maniac.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty Mavrick : looks like your the chicken and i was gonna stop ~<3

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm

mavrick stopped after he had hera convinced and running then got out of the car and followed hera. " yeah... it takes an asshole to drive me off the edge then doesn't it?!" he said then walked away his hands in his pockets singing as a joke " amazing grace how sweet my weed, it taste to those who're free, i have been bought but saved myself the best because its freee~" he literally began skipping with a smirk.
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Hera stopped once he noticed the other had got out of the car. The mixture of fear and aggravation set him off, making him act without thinking it through. He growled at the other, now having enough. He charged at the other, pushing him up against the brick wall, and kneeing him in the gut, acting out of pure adrenaline at this point. The burst of energy he always had before he completely crashed.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty mavrick : try to take a joke, maybe some of my stuff to.

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:23 pm

upon impact with the wall then hera's knee mavrick grunted and coughed "wh-what the hell acting on your instinct's you psycho douche?" he grappled hera off and onto the ground punching him in the face. " Can't take a joke maybe this'll help!" marijuana pinned hera down lighting a pipe and forcing the smoke into hera's mouth then covering it and his nose. "that's right breath it in good ." he removed it and his pipe
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Hera's eyes narrowed as the other threw him to the ground, and cringed as the other punched him in the face. Pain...was a feeling the Hera wasn't used to. He hasn't felt pain in a long time. He had not realized how weak he had become, how feeble his bones had become do to malnutrition. He struggled under the other. "Let go of me you douche! That was no joke, you were threatening to run me over!" He cried. His eyes widened as the other plugged his nose and forced the pipe against his lips. He attempted to hold his breath, anything to not breath it in but it was too late. He breathed in the burning green, the smoke entering his lungs and burning the back of his throat. Once the other removed the pipe he coughed out the smoke. "W-What the hell?" He said choked, the burning sensation still in the back of his throat.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty Cant take the smoke, get out of the business

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 am

Mavrick slammed hera into the ground repeatedly and then got up walking away with a few final statements. " if you can't smokle the weed get outta the business." he smiled at that one. " at least i eat and get muscle. "he checked his wallet as he walked away. " i'll get a pizza for you later as payback for that hit. might need food to get muscle forming."
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Hera Heroin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 am

Hera flinched as the other slammed him against the ground. He was now aching and bruised. He laid there defeated as the other got up, still coughing slightly. "Go to Hell..." He muttered.
Hera Heroin
Hera Heroin
Admin

Back to top Go down

marijuana : sellin my wares! Empty Marijuana : happily

Post  Mavrick Marijuana Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

"i'll happily see you there you son of a bitch , at least i dont directly kill people without embalming fluid, even then it isnt me, unlike your dick ass" he smiled and spun bowing to the defeated hera and then walking away. " Victory oh so sweet it is mine in your defeat" he gave the middle finger salute and went to the cafe.
Mavrick Marijuana
Mavrick Marijuana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down